Our custom cubicle curtains are manufactured in the US by dedicated full-time fabricators following one set of standards. The consistency in how our curtains are made ensures that whether you buy a curtain today or five years from now, you will get the same high-end quality and design features. As a customer you can choose any commercially available fabric and benefit from a quick turnaround time no matter the size of the job.
Curtain Care Plus’ standard design includes: 1) double rolled mesh seams, 2) full-framed mesh borders in matching fabric and 3) commercial grade stitching including turn-locking.
- Meets or exceeds general healthcare requirements.
- Provides privacy and noise control.
- Custom sizes made to fit in any area.
- Fabricated with any commercially available fabric, including antimicrobial options.
- All fabrics used in fabrication, as well as incorporated mesh, will meet or exceed NFPA requirements.
- Applied antimicrobial finishes are available as part of separate service programs.
- Constructed with your choice of built-in hooks or grommets for standard or break-away hook mounting. Velcro is also available for easy detachment.
- Machine washable up to 140° Fahrenheit on gentle care.
- All Curtain Care Plus curtains feature a full frame mesh border in matching fabric as seen to the right.