Nolite™ Blackout Shades are a unique window treatment solution that block 100% of light. Nolite™ Shades are available in 8 different colors. They add a sleek touch and accommodate any décor while darkening the room. They offer a variety of customizable options to complement any style.
NoLite™ Shades are made with a 4-ply laminated fiberglass core and a vinyl finish which differentiates them from other options. They are easy to install, durable and moisture resistant allowing them to preserve their original color in damp environments. Nolite™ Shades require minimal maintenance and can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild detergent.
- Affordable, yet superior 100% polyester blackout fabric eliminates the entry of sunlight and increases energy savings.
- Reduces solar heat gain resulting in increased energy savings and patient comfort.
- Uniquely designed to have a soft fabric appearance and feel.
- Includes a white backing to provide a uniform appearance from the exterior.
- The backing is designed with a bounce back quality for better tracking on the roll.
- Flame retardant certified by NFPA 701 and California Title 19.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Standard roller clutch or cordless designs.
- Available in 8 modern colors to complement any décor.
- Motorized options are available.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Standard width sizes available are 36”, 45”, 54”, 72” and 77”. Custom sizes are also available.
Clean using a soft cloth or sponge with a mild detergent and warm water. No scrubbing necessary. DO NOT USE bleach or corrosive cleaners.