Applied with a simple snap, any existing privacy curtain with a mesh header can be fitted with a designated handhold area that can be easily removed and replaced after each discharge or according to a managed schedule.
The Disposable Hand Shield is a temporary solution designed to ...
- Snap onto the header of most curtains and cover the grab area of the curtain.
- Be replaced on a fixed schedule or after each patient to eliminate the spread of germs.
- Encourage the use of a designated hand-safe zone to reduce the potential for cross-contamination.
- Enable quick attachment and removal based on your established protocols.
- Be used in high volume areas such as the emergency room.