Blinds are a classic window treatment suitable for commercial or institutional use. They effortlessly fit into any application, are made from aluminum, vinyl, or faux wood and are cost-effective and durable.
Blinds come in a number of colors with a variety of customization options. The finished paint on the slats not only give a polished look, but repel dust, resist scratches, and prevent stains, mold, and mildew.
- Blinds provide medium room darkening with slats fully closed.
- Vinyl or aluminum construction comes in a variety of thicknesses (gauges).
- Mildew and mold resistant.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- 1” slats are the most common, other available slat sizes include 1/2” and 2”.
- Finished slat surfaces repel dust while resisting scratches and stains.
- Many complementary color choices are available.
- Accent options include fascia trim, cloth tape and faux wood finishes.
- Cords and components are color-coordinated with the blind to create a seamless look.
- Custom sizing allows for installation within an enclose or outside on a wall or ceiling.